MoveIt 1.4 is now available. Once you install the update, you start MoveIt, and you hit the play button, a screen should come up and show you the changes. Then if you hit continue another screen will come up and allow you to choose the time mode. When testing this on my phone everything worked fine but when I installed the update from the market I did not get these pages. You should check out the time mode in settings and choose one so that you can unlock the levels. You have to have the easy time mode or higher for unlocks. Here are some of the new features.
- There are now level unlocks so that you can start from your favorite level without having to start from the beginning each time. Note that only the easy time mode or higher will unlock levels.
- There are now four timer modes you can choose from. Choose no time, easy, normal or crazy. If you are up for a challenge then play the hard level with the crazy timer. I guarantee that you will not last long.
- Now there are menus with buttons instead of the navigation bar.
- The sound and music quality has been improved and the loudness level has been increased.
- The help file has been updated.
The high scores and users feature was not in this version but is coming so keep a look out for the update.
Possible or known bugs in v1.4:
- I have one report from Canada that the game did not save. I have not seen this before but I am looking into it. If your game does not save then leave me some feedback so that I can tell if it is a single incident or a larger problem. Thanks spydahman23 for letting me know.